Celebrating The Life Of Prophet Jesus

Mary is a Muslim
'And (mention to people) when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds. O Mary, be devoutly obedient to your Lord and prostrate and bow with those who bow [in prayer]... 

Mary has a son
The angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a Word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah]. He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous. 
She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.

Jesus is a Prophet, a Teacher
'And Allah will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And He will make him a messenger to the Children of Israel, [saying], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.
And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me. Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path." (Qur'an, 3:42-59)



'And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit...' (Qur'an, 2:87)

Jesus is a Muslim
'[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. 
And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah (charity) as long as I remain alive. 
And He has made me kind to my mother, and He has not made me a miserable or overbearing. So peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive!" (Qur'an, Maryam, 19:30-34)


The Table-spread
'Said Jesus, the son of Mary, "O Allah , our Lord, send down to us a table [spread with food] from the Heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers".' (Qur'an, 5:114)

Jesus did not die - Jesus lives
'And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah"... They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but another was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.' (Qur'an, 4:157)

That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they dispute.
It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.' (Qur'an, Maryam, 19:30-35)

Image:: Time.com

More:
Is Eid The Muslim Christmas?
What Muslims Say About Mary And Jesus
Link Love: Shahin Typography

author

A quick note from → Zaufishan, MUSLIMNESS creator

MUSLIMNESS.COM. Savvy Muslims in Media, trendy blogs and Good News. If you too are like, totally awesome, share your ideas by contacting MUSLIMNESS. Sharing is Khayring.

Check out more → , , , . Follow responses through RSS 2.0

Follow Muslimness

TRENDING VIDEO

LATEST MUSLIMNESS COMIC

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

EVENTS THIS MONTH

OUR PARTNERS & SPONSORS